jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite time of the year and why?

1. RayChawla profile image60
    RayChawlaposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite time of the year and why?

Could be a day, a specific week, or just a season.

2. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

My favorite season is October, because I enjoy the atmosphere of Fall.

3. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Oh dear...I am just happy to wake up every day...I am grateful for each breath.

4. Daxman profile image61
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

I love spring, the re-birth of nature. Gives me such an energy boost.

5. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

Summer time for me. Got to get that nice tan.

6. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I love late spring  when the air is fresh and warm and everything is in bloom...such beauty all around!!!

7. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

Being a Delhite, I love Delhi Winters... Love going out in winters with a pinch of Cappuccino !! smile

8. profile image0
    susanm23bposted 6 years ago

I love the fall/autumn because I love the colors of the leaves.  We always hike and picnic in the mountains.  The views of the Blue Ridge Mountains are gorgeous.

9. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

My favorite time of the year is vacation-time which I spend the holidays with my family in around August by travelling to exciting foreign countries for sightseeing and exploring their interesting cultures. My other favorite days of the year included Indian important festivals such as Diwali and Pongal, Christmas, New Year, and also other significant events of the year such as my parents' birthdays, and wedding anniversary, my birthday, my close relatives's birthdays and certain good friends' birthdays in which I only celebrate these joyful occasions with my loved ones with much fanfare and happiness