jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What moments of your life do you call your "good old days" and why?

1. Carmen H profile image84
    Carmen Hposted 5 years ago

What moments of your life do you call your "good old days" and why?

Is it fishing with your pals at the river behind your old home or taking pictures with an antique Kodak camera or past Christmases around the hearth?  Every one probably has his or her "good old days" unless he or she is a ten-year-old.

2. Peggy W profile image93
    Peggy Wposted 5 years ago

See photos and learn what Wisconsin country life was like for my family in the 1950's. read more

3. The Frog Princess profile image61
    The Frog Princessposted 5 years ago

In my childhood when summers meant being at our lake house.  No stress, no worry.  We swam all summer long and at night caught fireflies until bedtime. Those were the good ole days my friend.

4. vicki5897 profile image84
    vicki5897posted 5 years ago

My "good old days" consists of being a senior in highschool, dating the love of my life and always being busy with my social life without worrying much about the demands of adulthood. All of my friends lived in the area and we would always come up with something to do. Now everyone has moved away for the most part and we've reached that point to where it's time to grow up. lol ahhh...those were the good ol days. smile People always told me to enjoy being a kid and I never understood it, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.