jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What do you like doing for fun?

1. Anjili profile image83
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

What do you like doing for fun?

2. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I just love being at home and watching old movies. Throw in some popcorn and chicken wings and I am having the best time of my life.

3. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

Spending time with my G-children..watching them and conversing with how they perceive life..lessons can be learned looking through their eyes....
    Also enjoy quiet days sitting at our pool and watching the wildlife all around us...
    sitting on the beach at our cottage listening to the waves...time with my family...
    writing/publishing humorous books about living with the " quirks of life"...

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I love any kinds of crafts.  Scrapbooking, making leather journals, anything working with paper and my hands while watching a DVD series like Star Trek TNG, or SG1.

If there is a cake in the kitchen, it adds to the joy (sad, isn't it? LOL)

1. Anjili profile image83
      Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A cake definitely makes a day merry. I do it often. Not sad at all duffsmom.

5. shiningirisheyes profile image60
    shiningirisheyesposted 5 years ago

My absolute inside activity is reading a good book, just getting lost in its pages.

My favorite outdoor summer activities are numurous.  A calming activity is spendning time in my garden with Mom.

My favorite adrenaline activity is skydiving and whitewater rafting, weather permitting.

6. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Fun??  Fun???  What is this thing - "fun" - that  you mention???   Hmm.  Fun.  "f.u.n.".  Let me go look that up in the dictionary, because if I've ever heard of it I don't recall it.

(OK, imagine Jeopardy music being played while I go look up "fun" in the dictionary.  I'll be back in a few seconds.)

OK.  I looked it up.  I think I get it.  In fact, I think I may even remember having something like what was described in Merriam Webster Online a long, long, time ago.

Hmm.    Fun.     Fun.    (Imagine me thinking for a really long time now.)   Fun.   Fun.   un-fay (that's Pig Latin, in case you don't recognize it).   Fun.  Hmmm.   (thinking, thinking, thinking about this thing, "fun".......)

Um.  Never mind.   Maybe I don't really have an answer about that thing - "fun" - to post here.  I actually thought this question was a grammatically incorrect question that asked, "What do you like doing for sun?"  Now, sun, I know.   I don't see much of it, but I do know what it is.  Anyway, never mind.

working