jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

When do you start your Christmas holiday shopping? Months ahead or last minute?

1. Billy Donahue profile image77
    Billy Donahueposted 5 years ago

When do you start your Christmas holiday shopping? Months ahead or last minute? Any good gift ideas?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

For some reason I always wait until the last minute. Usually 2 days before. Gift ideas? That's my problem, I can never decide on what to get someone?

Billy Donahueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have a feeling that a lot of the answers from men will be like yours  JThomp42. I am the same way, and you would think I would know better! Thanks for your answer!

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are quite welcome.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Black Friday. I get half of the gifts during the sales, the other half I get the week of Christmas.

Billy Donahueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Iburmaster, you are one of those brave souls that go out on black Friday. Good for you! I need to try and do my shopping early this year.

4. robie2 profile image97
    robie2posted 5 years ago

actually, I tend to do most of my Christmas shopping in the month of December and I do a lot of it online.  I love Amazon wish lists and use them for gifts for my family especially.  So nice to give somebody something you know they want plus I can have it gift wrapped and sent with just a couple of mouse clicks-- this leaves me lots more time to enjoy the season and it's joys-- oh and btw  I'm one of those people who finds shopping a chore not a fun thing to do all year round, so online Christmas shopping was just made for me......... happy holidays and thanks for asking:-)

5. onceuponatime66 profile image59
    onceuponatime66posted 5 years ago

I shop all year around.  I love to go to resale stores and find just the right item.

working