jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

When do you start Christmas shopping?

1. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

When do you start Christmas shopping?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12384150_f260.jpg

2. Chelsea Dant profile image71
    Chelsea Dantposted 2 years ago

I do my christmas shopping throughout the year, especially if I see something that catches my eye and makes me think of someone. Or if i see something that I know someone has been looking for and its just there on sale or the last one in the store. That way I don't have to rush too much during the holiday season

chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

this is such a good idea,I always wait til the very last minute, well usually last days before.

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

I used to leave it until the last few weeks but it was sooo stressful. The last couple of years I started in October to spread out the financial burden a bit, and it was much better, but I really think I could make it even easier by starting in September. smile

October seems like a good time to start, but usually I never think ahead to winter than.

4. Chriswillman90 profile image97
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

It used to be a last minute affair, but lately I've tried to do it sporadically once September or October hits. What would be nice is to just get it out of the way a couple months ahead of time, so you'll never have to worry about it. The only problem is things might come up within the family/friendship circle or the gifts are too expensive. Depending on what the item is, the prices might be the lowest right around the holiday season. The magic of online shopping has definitely made that dilemma a lot easier than in past years.

I am glad that online option is there but for Christmas shopping I like to go out and shop.

5. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

December 26th when everything goes on clearance, and I continue throughout the year.

That's great I got Easter stuff 90 per cent off great deals after holidays.Good idea.

6. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago

I will be in Alaska in a month.  I am hoping to do most of it there.  I was there last summer and I didn't get any done, but this summer I have arranged this trip to include a morning out of the bush, before heading south.  I like to find at least stocking stuffers during the summer.  There is sometimes more money, and definitely less stress.

7. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

When I have enough money to buy presents for everyone.

working