jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Have you finished all your Christmas shopping or are you a last minute gift hunt

1. joleenruffin profile image58
    joleenruffinposted 7 years ago

Have you finished all your Christmas shopping or are you a last minute gift hunter?

2. mmoeller profile image59
    mmoellerposted 7 years ago

Typically I would say last minute.  It depends though.  Last year I planned to get a laptop for my wife, and coordinated it with her parents and brother.  So, for big items I do plan, but smaller stuff I leave for the last minute.

3. Wayne Orvisburg profile image73
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago

Last minute gift hunter! I like waiting until the last few days. It feels more Christmasy that way.

4. Donna Janelle profile image72
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

I have finished my Christmas shopping! Typically, I tend to get things done last minute, but this year I got done several days early smile

5. bogerk profile image66
    bogerkposted 7 years ago

I still have to buy my wife a present, and the clock is ticking!!!

I am so AWFUL at picking out gifts for her or any woman/girl I have ever had to buy for.  Eeesh!

6. joleenruffin profile image58
    joleenruffinposted 7 years ago

My Christmas shopping is all done. So far it looks like the women are all done and the men are the last minute shoppers lol.

7. danealexia profile image58
    danealexiaposted 7 years ago

I already finished shopping but not yet done wrapping the gifts.

8. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

I got caught out one year - long time ago now - and it was a nightmare, I vowed then, never again.  So I start with my nieces and nephews toys at the autumn sales. Don't know what it was about this year, but I felt I just had to get it all done even quicker than usual, so was finished by 8th December including all the adult pressies. I'm really glad I did.

As it happens the UK has had a really early and bad start to the winter, this has resulted in huge back logs of mail from the Royal Mail and other couriers. The end shot of all this, is that many people who have ordered Christmas gifts online won't get them in time for Christmas. Maybe I was a bit psychic this year, who knows. But whatever it was that prompted me to move even quicker than usual has saved me a lot of hassle.

9. nell79 profile image79
    nell79posted 7 years ago

I've done it the night before in the past. Nightmare! No more of that for me. But this year was a record. I got done the first week of December with our immediately family. Now it's just the little things for some unexpected/unplanned for things that have come up. Love those!

10. rollingdufflebag profile image55
    rollingdufflebagposted 7 years ago

Well, I got most of it yesterday, only something for my mother to buy - totally stumped!

Happy Christmas

11. jonywoker profile image56
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

I am looking for busines Headhunters in UK,& I visit Right international.
    They provides best hunting services for their customers..if you need Headhunters visit Right International.

visit:http://www.rightinternational.com/

working