jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do you personally like Fridays?

1. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 5 years ago

Why do you personally like Fridays?

2. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

I enjoy it because it's the end of the work week.  My kids are home and I can spend time with them and my husband is not working meaning we can do what we want when we want without any responsibilities.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

It is the one day, after three days of waking up at 5, I finally can sleep in and just relax for the day. It is time to recharge and get ready to clean the entire house up on Saturday.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I love Fridays for a reason completely unrelated to weekdays. I had an aunt named Friday and not a Friday goes by that I don't think about her. She had a license plate that said TGI-ME! HA. She was fantastic! smile

5. Rosana Modugno profile image85
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

I don't even like Fridays.  I prefer Sundays.  Everyone is off the road early, some are at church or with families and it's calmer, at least for me.

6. Rosyel Sawali profile image64
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

I've always considered Friday as my fave day of the week. I guess it had a lot to do with Friday being the last school day for most students. Plus, it's also the last working day of the week for most employees. And I like the T.G.I.F. acronym ^_^

7. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

It's the last day before the weekend and the evening is usually spend with pizza, beer, and a good movie.