jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Are Some Good Christmas Gift Ideas When You Are On A Budget?

1. PhoenixV profile image77
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. DreamerMeg profile image89
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

books, book tokens.
    Hand made gifts, eg jams, jellies, candy / sweets, decorated individual cup cakes wrapped up in cellophane
    Hand made photo frame with a picture / photograph of something relevant,
    A gift certificate offering your time, eg, 30 minutes of housework, 1 hour of storytelling, a morning accompanied visit to town, a lift to a local shop or hairdresser, 2 hours babysitting, an hour's gardening, etc.

3. Klavdija Frahm profile image72
    Klavdija Frahmposted 5 years ago

Handmade gifts - this year I'm gonna made DIY Xmas Tree - a small one for friends and bigger for my parents. I'm also thinking about baking some cookies and cake. It's cheap and really personal.

4. MSLewis profile image62
    MSLewisposted 5 years ago

Make gifts rather than buying the. Handmade gifts are cheaper, more personal, and can be tailored directly to the individual receiving the gift. There are a bunch of hubs here that give a lot of ideas about handmade gifts, so I'm sure you can find something for everyone on your list, even if you're not an overly creative person. Good luck, and have a merry Christmas smile

5. glenn wallace profile image74
    glenn wallaceposted 5 years ago

One trick I learned was to simply enter the name of the person you're gift shopping for, on Ebay. Turned out my father-in-law shares his name with a 1950's catcher on his favorite baseball team. The picture even looked a tad like him. I picked up a card cheap, and it really gave him a chuckle.

You never know who they might share a name with.

working