jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What type of ornaments are you going to put on your Christmas tree this year?

1. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

What type of ornaments are you going to put on your Christmas tree this year?

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Christmas tree ornaments............................................................

3. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 5 years ago

To tell you the truth, a couple months ago, I gave all my decorations away to a neighbour. We haven't decorated for Christmas for about 4 years and it is just another box to move.

I felt sad doing that though, as it brought back memories of family Christmases that no longer take place. Perhaps in time, I will buy new ornaments and start afresh.

The family I gave them to, were pleased with them and I know they won't have seen anything like them before.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

None. Just a couple different colors of long ribbon around the tree with white lights to make the colors shine. I'm actually allergic to real Christmas tree's, so it will be the fake one from the attic.

5. Ronna Pennington profile image82
    Ronna Penningtonposted 5 years ago

This is the first year on the tree for the little glass clip-on birds that we bought last year when the ornaments were on sale. $6 marked down to $1.50! Woo hoo! They're joining our old ornaments -- a mix of collectibles, hand-crafted, and those made by my little girl big_smile

working