jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (17 posts)

What do you put on the top of your christmas tree?

1. letscithappen profile image61
    letscithappenposted 5 years ago

What do you put on the top of your christmas tree?

2. jule729 profile image71
    jule729posted 5 years ago

Star. As a tradition, we commemorate the event which remind our family about the star that guided the three kings to find baby Jesus in the Bethlehem. Star also reminds us that Jesus are with us all the time and guides us in every step of our journey in life.

3. BSloan profile image76
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

We have an angel on top of our tree this year.  We alternate between the angel and a star.

4. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

We have a santa that our children picked out.

5. bravewarrior profile image92
    bravewarriorposted 5 years ago

I have a Victorian style angel I put atop my tree.  She has a lit candle in each hand and graces our tree with the shine of Jesus and the warmth of the Victorian age that I so love.

1. bravewarrior profile image92
      bravewarriorposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh so cool!  Thank you for the honor!!

6. That Grrl profile image71
    That Grrlposted 5 years ago

Neon pink feathers covering cardboard in a star shape. I love the colour. Plus, the store was throwing it out because it had been damaged and was missing something to attach it to the tree.

7. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

A star, to remind me of the Christmas story of Jesus' birth. It comforts me.

8. craiglyn profile image80
    craiglynposted 5 years ago

I have a small tree that sits in a planter which makes it about not quite 6' tall. So I add artificial twig type branches with sparkles on them - to give it more height.  But I have a couple of angels within my tree.

9. ThelmaC profile image97
    ThelmaCposted 5 years ago

This year I have a big red and gold bow on the top of my living room tree.  My dining room tree is all white, silver and gold with a gold angel on top.  The fireplace mantel has a porcelain angel with a burgundy red silk dress and gold wings.  She is surrounded by white and burgundy candles and poinsettias.  Looks really pretty.

10. KDeus profile image94
    KDeusposted 5 years ago

We have an angel that is placed on the top of the tree each year. In my studio, it's a fun, colorful tree topped with a snowman.

11. TesstheScribbler profile image61
    TesstheScribblerposted 5 years ago

We only decorated a 3 ft tree this year...my daughter decided to put her cupcake purse on the top smile

12. Goody5 profile image72
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

In the past it's been a star, and this year it's an angel.

13. profile image0
    Vickiwposted 5 years ago

We usually go away for Christmas, and don't have a tree at home. But I do like the idea of a nice shining star. I'm not really into decorations, probably because I grew up in a hot part of the world, and there isn't as much emphasis on Christmas trees.

14. HoneyBB profile image96
    HoneyBBposted 5 years ago

An angel with a porcelain face in a maroon gown

15. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 5 years ago

We usually put a really pointy star up at the top.

16. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

The snowman in the back graced the top of our tree this year.