jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the BEST part or tradition you love about the holidays?

1. SEXYLADYDEE profile image70
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 5 years ago

What is the BEST part or tradition you love about the holidays?

There are so many simple things you can do to make the holidays wonderful. What traditions do you follow that contribute to making this a good time for your friends and family? We love to eat together and since the Hurricane came through even a simple meal was a blessing.

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I just love the feel of the holidays. The smell of peppermint, the sight of the lights in the neighborhood, the joy of watching Christmas movies, loving the tastes of great food! Those are the little things I enjoy.

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image88
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 5 years ago

What I love is just the over all feelings of love. It is such a blessed time and the love could only come from the birthday Person. It is the spirit of giving that fills most everyone and reaching out unselfishly. Yes, the meal is very special too; I agree, great food and friendships.

4. Sinea Pies profile image78
    Sinea Piesposted 5 years ago

Family dinners. I love sitting around a pretty, decorated table with my loved ones enjoying a great meal.

5. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 5 years ago

Family, without a doubt is the best part of the holidays.

6. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

Getting the gift part. Noooo, just kidding!
    As we all know, it is more blessed to give than to receive.
    My best part of the holiday is the gathering of friends and family. It brings such warmth and love. And, the food, of course! smile

7. rfmoran profile image89
    rfmoranposted 5 years ago

I love all of the imaginative renditions of such classics as Christmas Carol and It's a Wonderful Life, such as Scrooged with Bill Murry.

8. K-112 profile image60
    K-112posted 5 years ago

I love baking with family and friends during the holidays...nothing says christmas like the smell of delicious cookies in the oven!