jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Favorite Holiday of The Year?

1. Miller2232 profile image61
    Miller2232posted 4 years ago

Favorite Holiday of The Year?

If there is more than one, not a problem.

2. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 4 years ago

I love halloween!!! I love the colors of fall, the smell of woodsmoke in the air, the jack o lanterns on the stoop, and the fact that people dress up to celebrate. It's a fun holiday and it always makes me laugh when I see some adult dressed in a costume. I just love the energy of the holiday.....

My second is Thanksgiving.....because of the love and family and the celebration of food, but most of all the gratitude for the gift of life itself. This is an emotinal holiday for me because I have so much to be thankful for!

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

I love Chinese New Year. Every year, we could have at least 1 week holiday, free from stress, enjoy eating, chatting and playing poker or shopping.
    Second would be Christmas because I love to see the church decoration and the Christmas songs. I haven't seen Santa for a long time. Wish to receive a candy from him someday.

4. Queen of Cups profile image61
    Queen of Cupsposted 4 years ago

My favorite holiday would be Halloween because I think it is the perfect creative outlet for me! I love creepy things and exploring the darker side of life and be it that I am an artist in the rough; my imagination goes wild! It is never about the candy for me really {not anymore anyway} but the inspirations that simply float around that time of year are infectious.
    I love it.

working