How did you spend your 21st birthday?

1. klon2015 profile image61
    klon2015posted 5 years ago

How did you spend your 21st birthday?

I'm turning 21 tomorrow, and I will be spending my birthday with a friend of mine at the Cleveland Indian's Baseball game!  For my birthday weekend, I'm flying to D.C. to spend the weekend with my sister.

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

The day started with everyone sending happy birthday messages. But it was a full college day, no work though. Classes were usual. But the only messages from my boyfriend of three years were about his taxes. By the end of the day, I was just waiting for him to finally say it, heck even mentioning it. But he didn't, so I messaged him that I was breaking it up. Being alone on my birthday was something I couldn't handle, especially with how he had been. He drank an entire bottle of champagne, drove over (which he hated to do because I lived at my parents house), and treated the day better than he treats any holiday. We talked and after that he was a much better boyfriend. The next week, he bought me a Kindle. He showered me with attention, and we were more open with each other. Needless to say, I made sure he kept up how he was acting. Now he's a pretty good husband too.

working