jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's your favorite holiday?

1. mariecrystal profile image59
    mariecrystalposted 4 years ago

What's your favorite holiday?

2. profile image0
    kylesandersonposted 4 years ago

Indubitably Halloween. I love the grotesque, dark, and horrifying; not to mention the creativity some people can come up with when it comes to costumes. It's just my style and preference.

3. profile image0
    JustCraftyposted 4 years ago

New Years Day
    I love new years because it is like starting a new year fresh with a clean slate and I forget everything that happened the year before and try to achieve and do new things that I was unable to do the year before.

4. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

I think my favorite is definitely Christmas. But it's not about the presents for me. It's about the time of the year. The gathering of friends and family. Appreciating what you have in life and how fortunate you are. It's a time to reflect on happy things. Yes, this can be appreciated at any time, but in my eyes, the Christmas season is special.

5. profile image0
    Natasha Petersposted 4 years ago

I'm tempted to say Halloween but we don't really celebrate it in Australia sad. So, New Years! It benefits from the after-glow of Christmas (presents/food etc), but is far more universal as it isn't religion-specific. Families come together and celebrate all they've achieved over the year, and also look to the future, and the fresh start of a brand new year. Not to mention: the fireworks!

working