jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What's your favorite holiday dessert?

1. brittanytodd profile image95
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite holiday dessert?

I love pumpkin pie.  What is your favorite dessert to have during the holidays?

2. dl53acy profile image74
    dl53acyposted 6 years ago

OMG! There are so many! Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Red Velvet Cake, Carrott Cake, Peach Cobbler...need I say more! smile

3. tswilson profile image60
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

Pumpkin pie is also my favorite. Christmas cookies are pretty awesome as well.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Fudge.  Christmas is the only time of year it seems to be around and it is wonderful.

5. puter_dr profile image86
    puter_drposted 6 years ago

Pecan Pie, Cherry Pie, Where do I begin?

6. Marlena Oechsner profile image61
    Marlena Oechsnerposted 6 years ago

Anything with chocolate...no questions asked. My stepmom just sent each of us six kids home with a container filled with truffles, chocolate candies, and chocolate cookies. Delicious! And perfect for the holiday season.

7. gryphin423 profile image70
    gryphin423posted 6 years ago

My mom makes a a delicious yule log, or "buche de noel" and it is so yummy.

8. catchpennyfashion profile image58
    catchpennyfashionposted 6 years ago

I'm from Puerto Rico so we have different desserts. My favorite has got to be tres leches. It's a sponge cake soaked in this mixture of three different milks and cinammon and topped with merengue. It's to die for.

9. prettylittlewhims profile image60
    prettylittlewhimsposted 6 years ago

definitely Leche Flan big_smile

It's like the egg-y part of an egg pie with melted sugar oozing from the top. But smoother, creamier and tastier! And it doesn't smell too egg-y like the egg pie.

I think there's an international version for this..."creme brulee"? Of course, I like the local version more tongue

10. FinancialChef profile image58
    FinancialChefposted 6 years ago

Go to my hubpage and check out my recipe for baked apples stuffed with mascarpone and pecans!

11. SilkThimble profile image77
    SilkThimbleposted 6 years ago

Pumpkin pie. It's about the only time of year I make it, and I really look forward to it very Thanksgiving.