jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Men, are you the one out of every three men who ...

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Men, are you the one out of every three men who ...

Interesting factoid: One out of every three men wait until Christmas Eve to do all of their Christmas shopping.  I am not really surprised by this factoid for some reason.  Are you one of those men?  Thank you for answering.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8551258_f260.jpg

2. suzettenaples profile image92
    suzettenaplesposted 4 years ago

My father did this!  And guess who was up all hours Christmas Eve wrapping his Christmas gifts? LOL. It was not Christmas to him unless he was in the stores Christmas Eve buying presents.  This was a man who put the Christmas tree up Thanksgiving Day and didn't take it down til after Jan. 6 because of The Epiphany in the Catholic Church even though he was Methodist.  Go figure!

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi suzette!  I have been trying to comment for hours and it would not allow me to do so!  LOL, thank you for sharing.  That is too cute!  hahaha  Got to love him!

3. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

I can honestly say that I used to be one of these men.  Now, from learning my lesson, I'm more inclined to shop early.

Hi jaydawg808, thanks for the honest answer here.  Hey, one can find really great deals on Christmas Eve, if they are not sold out!  Blessings

4. profile image0
    CalebSparksposted 4 years ago

I do little to no shopping for Christmas (as far as actually shopping). My wife likes to pick out all those things but I just contribute some of the finances!

I'm not sure where that leaves me in your question, Faith Reaper...  smile

Hi Caleb Sparks, I understand perfectly : ) ... most men who are married, do leave the shopping up to their wives, as they just do not like to do it.  I do all the shopping myself.

working