jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What do you want for Christmas?

1. David Trujillo profile image87
    David Trujilloposted 4 years ago

What do you want for Christmas?

Maybe Santa is reading this.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8557171_f260.jpg

2. thewritingowl profile image85
    thewritingowlposted 4 years ago

Hi Santa, what indeed? My autistic son to sit down and have a chat with me i.e. to start speaking to me. A literary agent to fall in love with my book and sell it for a few million (although a lot less would be very welcome too). Most of all though harmony in our home this year, that's what makes Christmas for me, one big happy family, no arguments, no stress a Christmas like the one on the front of the Christmas cards. Please Santa, I have been exceptionally good this year. Thanks.

David Trujilloposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My son is 1 year and a half and lives on a different city. I had to accept a job opportunity to pay bills. I´m missing the opportunity to raise him, but hopefully we will all be together soon.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 4 years ago

I would like for my father to no longer be sick.  I would also like a new job.  I would like to have enough money to pay my bills.  I would also like to become a successful writer.  I would really like it if my current job finally gave us our raises and/or bonuses we typically receive by September, but they can't afford to pay us. 

I suppose for now, I will settle for some gift cards.

Bills. They are my karma aswell. Santa, please get more views on Hubpages to increase those dollar numbers.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i want to go to church. It has been 4 years I have not been to church since my mom had stroke, my dad has high blood pressure and my bro has OCD. I can';t drive. I wish to go to church with my family again.

Nice one

working