jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What's your favorite place to take a date for Valentine's Day?

1. beckisgiftguides profile image91
    beckisgiftguidesposted 4 years ago

What's your favorite place to take a date for Valentine's Day?

Do you like to go out or eat in? What restaurant's your favorite?

2. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

Dennis is a good place. It is beautiful.  Prices are good. Food is good. And the place is for any race.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Being a man I like to take a woman to (her) favorite place for dinner. However if she does not have a preference I'd choose a place that has a romantic atmosphere, dim lighting, candles on the table, with booths...etc
    Unfortunately a lot of restaurants elect to create a "specific" Valentine's Day menu which may or may not contain items one normally orders.  Oftentimes they raise their prices as well. This can sometimes make it more difficult to find an ideal place.
    Over the past few years we have been having a nice romantic dinner at home.

1. beckisgiftguides profile image91
      beckisgiftguidesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I hadn't thought of the price increase, but you're right. My favorite so far has been Steak on the Stone but my husband hated it. That night was ridiculously expensive compared to their normal menu.

Home is also a good choice! Thanks for answering!

4. randomcreative profile image92
    randomcreativeposted 4 years ago

Last year my husband and I went to a local Mexican restaurant on Valentine's Day, and they had a mariachi band. It was one of the most memorable Valentine's Day ever. We're planning to go again this year. smile

working