jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's your favorite place to vacation?

1. getgogirl profile image55
    getgogirlposted 7 years ago

What's your favorite place to vacation?

Include anywhere in the world.

2. mainstreetcm profile image60
    mainstreetcmposted 7 years ago

No place I'd rather vacation but Las Vegas or San Diego!

3. destiny4885 profile image54
    destiny4885posted 7 years ago

i personaly prefer going to orlando, florida. its a place of crime, sin, beautiful places, always somthing to do, and is known for fashion.

4. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia.   It is one of the most spectacular places in Australia with beautiful white-sand surfing beaches and a hinterland of mountains and rain-forest.   I've holidayed there four times over my lifetime and it has to be regarded as tops.

Byron is situatated on the most easterly point of Australia, just below the Queensland-NSW border.   It's a layback town where the 'high-rise developers' have been unsuccessful in establishing any buildings which detract from the place's natural bushland setting.   

If you're ever in Australia, give it a visit.

5. profile image0
    babyfurniturecrbsposted 7 years ago

My favorite vacation place is in Bogota, Colombia because of its beautiful places and warm hospitality of its people.

6. GGtimeshares profile image58
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

When I have time and budget I usually go to the Philippines. That country is my favorite place for vacation. The people are so hospitable and there are lots of attractions.

7. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

It's hard to choose just one, so in this hub, I chose 5. http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-5-Favourite … avelled-To

8. Jason Matthews profile image92
    Jason Matthewsposted 7 years ago

I like to vacation in the mountains because it is usually quiet and very beautiful.