Valentine's Day is so commercial. What is a better way to honor those that you l

1. SEXYLADYDEE profile image71
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 4 years ago

Valentine's Day is so commercial. What is a better way to honor those that you love?

I don't need a dozen roses to prove you lobe me. One is just fine. My favorite candy is less than $2.00 at the grocery store. If you must spend money help me to work with one of the charities I support. I just don't understand why we place so much emphasis on getting expensive useless gifts. Many of the people who spend the most money are the most insincere. What do you think would be a better gift?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7624746_f260.jpg

2. luvtoowrite profile image44
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

I can understand giving to your charity is something you prefer, but sometimes charity beings at home. I myself love giving gifts. There are so many ways to express love and not just on Valentines Day. Making someone dinner, or just a simple hug... just being there for someone when they need you most.

3. beckisgiftguides profile image91
    beckisgiftguidesposted 4 years ago

Love letters. Love letters are /the best/ way to express your love for your partner. I have three hubs on the subject of writing love letters, one for Valentine's Day, one for men and one for women. This is a fantastic way to express your love and appreciation to your sweetheart.

working