jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Happy Easter to All of Hubpages!

1. suzzycue profile image94
    suzzycueposted 3 years ago

Happy Easter to All of Hubpages!

What are you cooking for Easter Dinner this year. My friend and neighbor ( who is from Portugal) invited me for dinner and she is serving goat. I can't wait to try it. I have never eaten goat but I have eaten lamb. This is so exciting. What are your different Easter Traditioins of food?

2. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

Happy Easter sweet friend.  I hope you enjoy and have a special time with your dear friend!.  We just stick with the normal traditional southern food, with the southern cornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole, turkey, ham, yeast rolls, green bean casserole, squash casserole and an array of desserts ... that is when I cook : ) 

He is risen!  God bless you and your family and friends.

suzzycueposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sounds great to me. I had an excellent time with my portuguese family and also learned one family member is a Bull Fighter. It was so exciting to see his videos. The dinner was great also. God Bless You and Yours and Thank you for your answer.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I will be at home alone maybe cooking a chicken recipe which I came across on HP.

HP has some wonderful recipes. Enjoy your day and thank you for your input on my question The Examiner-1

4. raymondphilippe profile image83
    raymondphilippeposted 3 years ago

We had a nice extended family breakfast. Happy Easter to you too Suzy

I loved those kind of Breakfast with family. So fun. Thanks for your answer raymondphilippe.

working