jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What is your idea of a perfect weekend?

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years ago

What is your idea of a perfect weekend?

2. MiloNowherepoems profile image59
    MiloNowherepoemsposted 3 years ago

Spending time with my girlfriend. I love the simplicity that comes along with just being, so I have no major expectation. I just enjoy every moment I get to breathe. Everyday is the weekend if you allow it to be, so... Make everyday a blast!

ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you MiloNowherepoems, for answering the question!
      And I appreciate your views--'Everyday is the weekend, if you allow it to be---'. Thanks!

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image35
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

I love listening some music, reading books and writing something.  I also like to attend parties on Saturdays.

Thanks sunilkunnothji, for sharing your idea of a perfect weekend!
      Music, Books, leisure and party time with family. Yes, we all like to spend our weekend in almost the same manner.
      Thanks for answering!

4. lisavanvorst profile image78
    lisavanvorstposted 3 years ago

My idea of a perfect weekend is one in which it is what I want to do, not what others want to do. I often find myself doing things for others or the typical clean the house and do laundry, food shopping etc. I think the perfect weekend for me is one in which I am allowed quiet time. No phone calls, no family demands. Just let me be so I can write on hubpages, read a good book (I am still trying to finish a book I've been reading for the past three weeks) or just take a nap or watch a good movie. The perfect weekend for me is one in which I am allowed to be lazy and no one interferes with that.

Thanks lisavanvorst, for sharing your views!
      I loved your last line,' --to be allowed to be lazy and no one interferes with that.'
      Thanks for answering!

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Doing whatever you're (in the mood to do) without having to concern yourself with what others may want or the expense of doing it.

Thanks dashingscorpio, for your responding to the question!
      And I agree with your idea of spending the weekend. Thanks!

6. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Don't know, my Sweet Friend, but in my organisation we have something called a Joy Week-end. Here Sri Chinmoy's disciples meet and sing and pray; have food and play many games. We meet from many parts of the country and come together as one unit, to include other countries also.

It is always beautiful. The sharing,spirituality and good food.

How beautiful! To come together for a spiritual interaction with good food. Thanks manatita44, for your lovely answer!

working