jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

Law states No Star on Christmas Tree

1. caravalhophoto profile image59
    caravalhophotoposted 7 years ago

Christmas Tree topper Star, removed off Christmas Tree because an Atheist fought it's meaning being religious it represents the Star of Bethlem so it had to be removed as per the Law in regards to religious objects placed on Government property!  Sonoma County in California...just sad.

This dude stated:
    "as an athiest I'm use to at, as a marine I can take it" in response to the question about remarks from others.
    sad

1. Rochelle Frank profile image97
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hmm, nteresting-- could it be a Star of David? Like Bethelem, the city of David? Could it be an American five-pointed star like on the flag? Could it just b an asterisk like for a footnote to history? Could it be a Hollywood star who died of an overdose? How about a starfish? 
      So stupid.

1. pylos26 profile image78
        pylos26posted 7 years agoin reply to this

But it obviously isn't any of the above...and it obviously is (wheather you or I like it or not) a violation of the Constitution.

2. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

1. kmackey32 profile image60
          kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Seriously I think its all about CONTROL!!!!!

2. kmackey32 profile image60
      kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Weird the same thing happened in the town where I work, well almost. A nativity scene was put in the courthouse yard and many people where protesting. I don't understand some people. Who is it hurting if you believe or not.Like its causing you any real pain. If you don't like it don't look. Seems to me like freedom of speech. I think there are more issues to worry about instead of this stupid shit, dam controlling pricks....

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

"California here I come........."

1. caravalhophoto profile image59
      caravalhophotoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wait till I move out Sneako...lol

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I wish Christmas was banned along with some other holidays that always cost me money.

1. Ivorwen profile image72
      Ivorwenposted 7 years agoin reply to this

bah humbug!

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Haha right!

5. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago

Merry(Not allowed to say his name) mas!  Everybody!  smile

6. Rochelle Frank profile image97
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Christ, Tom ! -

7. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Thats way out of line! We need to put an end to the PC garbage!

8. profile image0
    Star Witnessposted 7 years ago

No stars?  Uhhhh, yikes

9. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

that guy's a crackpot. he took time to write letters to everybody in the county government's offices telling them to remove the star, all angels, and now he is asking for a cross to be removed where someone died. i see that a lot here, crosses and flowers where someone was killed in a car crash or something. anyway he wants a cross that was erected for someone at a local park removed because it is "on public land."

what amazes me is everyone just jumping to do one person's bidding.

ugh :x

10. kmackey32 profile image60
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

People are suppose to be happy at Chrismas time but I dont know what happens to some including my self sometimes. lol

11. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago

Remember..."Worship under your own vine and fig tree"....I think that part is coming to pass.

working