jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Who is the real "Santa" shopper in your family?

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

Who is the real "Santa" shopper in your family?

Do you do all the gift planning, choosing, purchasing and wrapping for your family at Christmas or is someone else better at it? Or is it a team effort?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12043727_f260.jpg

2. profile image61
    bluebayposted 3 years ago

I am , I start early , Christmas in july.ve sales. Choose the just right Christmas wrap, lights and tinsdel. Usally sdone by black  Friday.

Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi bluebay, Thank you so much for answering.  You are one wise shopper by shopping early!  Yes, I love choosing the perfect gift wrapping and making it all the more special.  Merry Christmas!  Awesome ...

3. tameka carodine profile image60
    tameka carodineposted 3 years ago

I love Christmas time it the best time of the year merry Christmas faith.

Hello Tameka caroldine,  So nice of you to stop by here.  I truly love Christmas too.  Merry Christmas to you, Tameka.  God bless you.

4. CrisSp profile image82
    CrisSpposted 3 years ago

It's always the well organized and generous mother "me". smile Can't depend on my hubby for that. The girls? Well, they have their own world. You know, that teens and young adult world.

Hi CrisSp,  Yes, I can so relate ... as I am the one too.  I completely understand about the hubby and teen girls in their own world ... whew, I am glad I made it through those years : )  Merry Christmas to you and yours

5. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

I must have forgotten to post my reply to this last night since I don't see it anywhere! lol
    Yeah, I have always been the one to buy and wrap presents and I may have resented it at a small point in my life but for the most part I have accepted that is the way it is and learned to love it!

Well, hi there, Ms. Claus, I mean Jackie,  Yes, me too, and I would bring it up at times, but then realize it is for the best.  Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Merry Christmas and God always bless you!

working