jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you create New Years Resolutions? Why?

1. Jo Harley profile image60
    Jo Harleyposted 3 years ago

Do you create New Years Resolutions? Why?

I find it simpler to make choices that send me towards my goal along with getting an extra oomph with the consequences of my choices. Using traditional methods haven't ever worked for me and I'm not afraid to simply not use them for that exact reason. I believe in doing what works for you. Whatever that may be.

2. aesta1 profile image88
    aesta1posted 3 years ago

I don't anymore make New Year resolutions. I do make goals for the day and am happy when I am able to accomplish them. I have reached a certain age when long term goals no longer matter much. I think, though, that when you're younger, making these resolutions are helpful. Make, at least one, and really try to do it so your success will encourage you to do more.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

actually, everytime i create new year resolutions, I never ever accomplish any of them, So this time I only list the things I am sure i can do it.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

New years resolutions are (goals) people set for themselves. Ideally everyone should be striving to improve themselves in some way over the previous year. Every business also puts forth plan to succeed or reach a certain level of profitability and market share. As the old adage goes: "People who fail to plan, plan to fail."
    Most people state what they want but they do not implement a plan.
    New Years Resolutions or goals can be empty if the person making them does not take them seriously. I set goals every year.

working