jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe that this year will go faster than 2014?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Do you believe that this year will go faster than 2014?

January 2015 has passed.  It's now February 2015.  Before we know IT, March 2015 will be upon us.  Then May, June, July, & 2015!  Subsequently, it will be December 2015....and then 2016....

2. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Yes, i believe this year will pass quickly as last year did, lots of history unfortunate events will happen again like last year

3. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

It depends on your age and what stage of life that you are in.  It seems that the older that you get the faster time flies.  Then again when you are with children time really flies as the grow up.  Children don't see it that way though.  I do not think that it will go any faster or any slower than last year.

4. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago

Yes.  I feel like time is getting quicker.  There is an old saying that the older you get, the more time seems to fly by quicker.  When I was in my teens and twenties, time didn't seem to fly by at all.  It wasn't until I hit 35 the years starting zooming by.  Make the most of every day. It makes me not want to bother with toxic stuff I can't control.  I want to be happy and joyful and positive every day. I think in my teens and twenties I spent too much time being depressed and negative and grumpy.  Not any more.

5. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Zoom.............zzoom......................zzzzoom.  This year is almost gone. Last time I looked, it was January 1, 2015, now it is October 26, 2015.