jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What is a special Christmas present you received this Christmas?

1. Perspycacious profile image80
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

What is a special Christmas present you received this Christmas?

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
    Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago

A pet grooming kit for my little Pomeranian. His fur grows so fast he has to be groomed often and it gets expensive to take him to the professional groomer so often. Now I can do it myself and keep his fur shorter. I love it!

3. Jodah profile image88
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

A quality leather bound journal and fountain pen and pen in matching leather sleeve. I love the smell of the leather.

4. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 2 years ago

I'd just got out of the hospital from major surgery. My husband came home and handed me a wrapped box. It contained a pendant with a small motion diamond in the middle. He said it was a "sympathy gift"  not a Christmas present, but it is still my favorite.

1. junko profile image79
      junkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I bet I know how glad he is that God wasn't finish with you yet, and so I am also glad. You know it came from his heart and that made you glad. I hope for you a speedy recovery MizBejabbers.

2. MizBejabbers profile image90
      MizBejabbersposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Junko, that's sweet of you to say that.

5. lisavanvorst profile image77
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

Two hand made bracelets and a handmade necklace by my daughter. She makes such beautiful jewelry. The one bracelet said mom, the other had my initial and the necklace was quartz with blue tint. Blue being my favorite color. I love handmade gifts more than store bought.

1. MizBejabbers profile image90
      MizBejabbersposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That sounds lovely. I make jewelry, too, so I can appreciate your gift, too.

6. VerityPrice profile image93
    VerityPriceposted 2 years ago

My boyfriend bought me a silver heart pendent which opens up and fit a picture inside. It's so thoughtful, and it kind of feels like a 'celebration' gift because after being in a long distance relationship for so long we finally moved in together. It kind of feels like a concrete seal on never having to be so far apart again smile

working