jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

If you are religious, have you prayed for 2016 to become a year of peace and bro

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

If you are religious, have you prayed for 2016 to become a year of peace and brotherhood for all?

If you were to spend all of 1/1/2016 thinking about peace and praying for true brotherhood, you would still have another 365 days to think and pray about everything else.  2016 is a Leap Year and that extra day could be spent in many less productive ways, I'm sure.
    Have a wonderful 2016.  To be the kind of year we all want it to be, it will take all of us working together in good faith to make it happen.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12670100_f260.jpg

2. MizBejabbers profile image91
    MizBejabbersposted 2 years ago

I have joined at least two or three of my spiritual brotherhoods in meditating for world peace for the future, not just 2016. Prayer, meditation, it doesn't matter because they are both powerful. We can make it happen! We've already changed the world and prevented WWIII in 2015 (as per the Ascended Masters) and we can do more. Lets all join in and make it happen. Good question, Demas.

Perspycaciousposted 2 years agoin reply to this

How did you discover I Am?  A dear friend in France is also a member.  Have you ever come to the pageant in Mt. Shasta?

MizBejabbersposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have been a student of metaphysics or the I Am presence since 1976. I have certificates for class work from a now-defunct school in Little Rock and have continued studies on my own. I have not because of health reasons been able to go to Mt. Shasta

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12816786_f260.jpg

Generally speaking most religious people believe there will never be peace on earth until Jesus returns. Essentially praying for world peace would mean they are praying for his return this year.
    Mark 11:24
    "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, {believe that ye receive them}, and ye shall have them."
    Nobody expects or (believes) his return will happen this year.
    One man's opinion!smile

Perspycaciousposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Few expected the flood when Noah was building the ark either.  In fact, they apparently laughed at him and ridiculed him and his family, until they clamored to get in.

MizBejabbersposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I believe the verse is true. It doesn't say when "ye shall have them," just that ye shall. Interestingly, my husband figured out by using bible timelines that the return would be in 2038, and now the channelers are saying the return is in 2038.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

MizBejabbers are you saying we'll have world peace in 2038? The 1000 years of peace mentioned in Revelation 20? Even if you believe that it sounds like you agree with me that it won't be in 2016!smile My guess is the return will be via TV cable.

working