jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are YOUR plans for........HALLOWEEN?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 17 months ago

What are YOUR plans for........HALLOWEEN?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13177060_f260.jpg

2. Kailua-KonaGirl profile image89
    Kailua-KonaGirlposted 17 months ago

We decorate our yard and make it very spooky and creepy for the kids. Lots of jack-o-lanterns, animated witches, skeletons, and ghosts. A creepy animated doorbell and a creepy animated doormat give the kids a fright when they come to the door for their treats. Ghostly moans and groans come inside the darkened house along with creepy Nox Arcana music. We dress in costume to answer the door and hand out the candy.

Once the trick-or-treaters are in bed and down for the night, the adults in the neighborhood come over to end Halloween with cocktails and a Halloween feast.

3. Paxash profile image98
    Paxashposted 17 months ago

I'm pretty boring. Every year I like to watch the movie Trick 'r Treat on Halloween. Though I was introduced to the movie Pumpkinhead last year and loved it, so I might add that into the routine this time too.

4. gregas profile image82
    gregasposted 17 months ago

We are in our late 60's. We set up a table in front of the open garage and lay the candy bars on it and have several motion detector toys around the table. We let the kids, and parents too if they want, come and pick out whatever candy they want. Love to watch the expressions on the little ones.

5. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 17 months ago

Currently, my tradition is dressing up in costume and attending the"Rocky Horror Picture Show".  This year, in addition, my roommates and I may hold a party in an abandoned cabin on my landlord's property.  I have a fogging machine, and can get some Christmas black lights for effect.

6. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 17 months ago

Let my husband take the children door to door in the community, I distribute treats at our house that are probably the healthiest anyone will give out and hope we don't get egged.

working