Since 2/3 of 2017 is almost gone, how was your summer thus far? Also, are you

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 6 months ago

Since 2/3 of 2017 is almost gone, how was your summer thus far?  Also, are you

ready for.......2018?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8562075_f260.jpg

2. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 6 months ago

Grace....Funny you should ask.  I was just going over the last 3 months, wondering if I'm content or disappointed in how my life has gone....I surely had a wonderful 2 week vacation, visiting family (some in Montana & some in California) but on the home front, I don't feel I accomplished as much as I had hoped!  (But then again, I never do)....My Dad always told me, my mind likes to write BIG checks, my time & energy can't cash!  LOL.
      I do write out my plans/intentions, in terms of home projects and I do tend to THINK BIG....so naturally, I'm disgusted with myself for not getting it all done.
    WTH???  Gee, Grace, almost sounds like in my retirement, I'm the worst BOSS I've ever had!!
    I'd have to give my summer 1 and a half thumbs up, realistically.  It's not entirely over with yet.  Maybe I'll reach 2 thumbs!
    As for 2018, I try not to think quite that far ahead.  Next concern for me, is prepping for my annual winter hibernation!!  Hope your summer has been great!  Are YOU all set for 2018??      Paula

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Summer 2017 made me think about my life thus far.  There are plenty of improvements in my life that needs to be made.  Summer 2017 went by TOO FAST!  I'm not ready for 2018 yet.

working