jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

March 23: Cuddly Kitten Day

1. calicoaster profile image78
    calicoasterposted 7 years ago

It is Cuddly Kitten's day today. I find kittens to be the most wonderful, tiny and cute creatures on this Earth. smile Today is the day to snuggle up to your darling kitten and pamper it with all your love (more than what you usually do.)

If you have cute kittens, how are you going to celebrate this kitten special day with them? Please post your ideas here!!

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

aaaaaa I didn't know about this. thanks for sharing cali! I will definitely give my kitties some treats and extra loving tomorrow because today is basically done smile

calicoasterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

He he ...sure... !! smile It is their special day, so treat them well!! big_smile

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

what did you do for your kitties or what are you going to do?

Planning to buy a gorgeous red ribbon and new toy for my kitty!! big_smile

What about you?

3. profile image0
    Pack Secureposted 7 years ago

It is cuddly cat day everyday for my cats. smile

4. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

My cat (Fat Cat) died last year, he was so old sad But I still have my dog Raven! smile I should get a new kitten someday?? I might be moving to Germany in the near future so I my have to wait..

5. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

In celebration of cuddly kitten day I will change my profile pic to my kitten Tiger smile

so cute!! big_smile

6. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

thanks - this pic was taken when I rescued her - she was very sick - but is now strong and doing well - played with her last night for hours - she got a new toy and she loves it - this morning she is sleeping sound as she is so tired smile

working