jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Are orange cats more cuddly than other colored cats?

1. theclevercat profile image95
    theclevercatposted 5 years ago

Are orange cats more cuddly than other colored cats?

Do you think there is truth to this rumor, and if certain coloring or markings are related to certain cat characteristics?

2. AhalitaMoonfire profile image61
    AhalitaMoonfireposted 5 years ago

I am not sure on that, but I know almost all male cats are more cuddly then female. Also on top of that, out of all cats I ever had, tabby's seem more loveable then any other I came a cross. I know Calico's and Simese cats I have met all seem to have a bad tempers and attack or growl at you.

1. theclevercat profile image95
      theclevercatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Interesting! My parents had two Siamese (brother and sister) who were not too bad, cuddle-wise. Daisy always loved my mom though and would constantly "groom" my mom, and Java snuggled quite a bit with my dad. Java never really cared for women much!

3. jennshealthstore profile image91
    jennshealthstoreposted 5 years ago

I would not say so. I think that like people, each cat has its own personality no matter what color it may be. : )

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

The color of the cat has nothing to do with determining the attitudes of the cat. Like with dogs, some cat breeds are naturally more loving; however, nurturing has more to do with it than anything else.

working