- Books, Literature, and Writing
Poetry Challenge: Sexy Words
Poetry is the language of romance. When a poet is in a frisky mood, he pulls out the sexiest of sexy words from his vocabulary, and proceeds to verbally seduce his lovers heart. Many have fallen victim to the words of Shakespeare who was a master in the language of love, and hundreds of years later his words still send powerfully seductive messages to his readers.
This weeks poetry challenge is all about sexy words. I want you to channel your inner romantic, and seduce the masses with your sexiest poetry ever written. Lets see if we can write something that 300 years later, people will be use to create that magic feeling in the air. Lets teach the world our language of amor.
Guidelines For The Challenge
- Keep in mind Hub Pages has strict guidelines regarding content. I want your poetry to be seductive, but please do not write anything that will be flagged for content.
- Write your hubs, and then provide the links in the comment section of this challenge.
- If you participate in this challenge, please read the other submissions for this challenge and provide feedback to the other writers.
- Please share the link of this challenge in your Hubs so that other poets will join the challenge. The bigger we make it, the more views everyone will get.
- I will post another challenge in one week, but this challenge will remain open as long as people wish to participate.
Extra Cool Points
This isn't mandatory, but if you really want to challenge yourself try writing your poems without the following words which are usually used in this type of poetry:
- making love
Only a truly romantic poet can work his way around a poem without these sexy words, and if you can manage to write a sexy poem, I might just have something special to offer as a reward.
If you would like to participate in a different poetry challenge, please visit the links below.
- Poetry Challenge: The Art Of The Double Entendre
Let's see how clever a wordsmith you are. Put your writing hats on and we will explore the art of the double entendre.
- Poetry Challenge: Life's Precious Moments
Which of life's moments inspire you the most? Share your experiences in this week's fun poetry challenge.