thevastydeep profile image 60

I'm going to write a book, do you like my idea?

Hello, I just registered on HubPages after reading a review of it and finding it quite interesting. I have planned to write a book, or something similar, for quite some time now. I'm very interested in poetry and music lyrics and would like to make an attempt at exploring a new area. I have come up with the idea to write a few pages every couple days, and post them here. I will then write the next pages after taking in other people's recommendations, ideas, opinions, suggestions, whatever you'd like to call them. It will be a fun experience in my own personal opinion. What do you think?

Rosyel Sawali profile image18

Rosyel Sawali says

• thevastydeep profile image

Andrew Colvin (thevastydeep) 4 years ago

Thank you for your comment, Rosyel. ;) I think I'll give that a go as well. I'm still kind of getting to know the website right now. It's very interesting so far!