pstraubie48 profile image 89

How do I make the large gray boxes on my page that I have begun seeing in hubs?

I have looked in editing tools and tried them but I am not doing something correctly. They are used in hubs to showcase a point or a quote usually. Please advise and thanks.

Jodah profile image86

Best Answer John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Shyron E Shenko profile image

Shyron E Shenko 2 years ago

That is great information John I was also looking for that information. I can make then and scan them into a but it is a lot of trouble and time consuming.

Marie Flint profile image92

Marie Flint says

Oh, no, that is not to what she is referring, Marie. It is a feature that HP adopted from Squidoo as John stated above. It is a new capsule called "call-out" which can be used for quotations or highlighting.

Twilight Lawns profile image85

Twilight Lawns says

• Jodah profile image

John Hansen (Jodah) 2 years ago

Twilight Lawns, it is something that was adopted via the Squidoo transfer. It was a feature used

there apparently and must have already had that name.