Sparklea profile image 77

What deeply matters to you?

Author Gay Hendricks wrote in his book titled "Five Wishes" 'I wish I'd generated a complete written record of everything of significance I had learned during my time on earth...I felt exhilaration at the thought of writing about the things that deeply mattered to me.' This has caused me to question, "What DEEPLY matters to me? What is sacred to me?" I would welcome thoughts and comments from my hub friends as I consider this to be a profound question.

• Sparklea profile image

Sparklea 11 months ago

Thank you Tim!! I SO agree this is a soul searching question. And what matters and what is sacred are definitely two separate whats'. What I DO wonder is: what DOES matter to some, they may also consider to be sacred? I appreciate your response

• Sparklea profile image

Sparklea 10 months ago

Eric I love your last statement-that sacred is the same as what deeply matters. Family is a gift from God babies are miracles. Thank you so much for taking time to answer this question. I am getting an education from these answers. God bless!

• Sparklea profile image

Sparklea 11 months ago

manatita44: WOW, your view is beyond phenomenal. I feel the same way as you...to live in the moment with nothing else...I believe this is the way God would have it. And we SO tend to make life SO complicated. THANK YOU from my heart. Eyes open!

Michael-Milec profile image61

Michael-Milec says

• Sparklea profile image

Sparklea 10 months ago

Dear Michael, the Hub editors will not allow me enough characters to respond to your answer so I will send you a separate message. Thank you!

Sparklea

krisingreen profile image61

Christi Ann Tonel Espinola (krisingreen) says

• Sparklea profile image

Sparklea 10 months ago

Thank you Christi! There are so many broken families it is refreshing to see your positive loving post. The love of one's family is a beautiful thing.

PreetVoidCastles profile image71

Prity (PreetVoidCastles) says