Emilyki profile image 60

How competitive is my area of writing? I write about parenting and child-rearing. Can I make it?

In my professional life I have written a lot about kids' activities, toys, and family. It's an area I know well and as a freelancer I would like to continue with this topic. I do realize there are a lot of "mommy bloggers" out there and a lot of corporate sites who have much better ranking in search results. Is it too competitive? My "unique" angle is on raising bilingual children, recipes, menus and local activities. I worked for many of the major corporations myself so I the kind of content that's popular with readers. Is it better to be broad in my topic or very specific and expert.

vox vocis profile image91

Jasmine (vox vocis) says

Apostle Jack profile image61

Apostle Jack says

RobertAllenSavage profile image61

RobertAllenSavage says

Amie Warren says