jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What other interests do you have that might offer a topic about which you can wr

1. JayeWisdom profile image92
    JayeWisdomposted 7 years ago

What other interests do you have that might offer a topic about which you can write another hub?

I'd like to see more of your work. You've made a start, and obviously want to write. The more you put your writing out here on HP for others to read and comment on, the further along your road as a writer you will travel. Good luck!

2. profile image59
    steakyfaskposted 7 years ago

im thinking about writing an article on astronomy and star spotting?

3. profile image51
    Angel1778blsposted 7 years ago

Horses, animals, colors, and everything thats different.

4. ThunderKeys profile image67
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

Functional Family Therapy would be a great next hub for me to write as would Multi-Systemic Therapy. Both of these for biological parents with serioulsy behavior disordered teens. These would link nicely with MTFC foster care and the marital hubs I've done would be good advice to help foster parenting couples and parents with teens facing serious,negative peer-socialization and drug problems, to reinforce their relationships under specialized parenting stress.

Anger-management would link to all of these as emotional self control is critical to effective communication and problem solving in every context described.

Thanks for creating the thought-space in this question!
    - Duddy.

working