jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

What drew you to me?

1. CroftRoan profile image80
    CroftRoanposted 4 years ago

This may seem like a totally random question but I'd really like to know. What about my work made you want to read it? I just published a novel and in order for me to be more knowledgeable about my writing style/marketing future books I should have an idea what draws people to begin with.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I... haven't read your work. What drew you to my work?

CroftRoanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You have a good writing style, interesting topics (Money Doesn't Solve Money Problems being a favorite), and your recipes sound yummy. I think it was one of the recipes that I read first.

1. profile image0

lol... aw, you didn't actually have to read them. That was generous of you.
          So what you meant was that you wanted us to check out your work and see what is attractive about it basically?

2. profile image0
    Beth37posted 4 years ago

So I looked thru your hubs, and please forgive me... I'm not into mystical stuff. I know a ton of ppl are and they will probably love your writings. I did find Personal Recommendations II and thought you did a great job on it. Very professional and thorough. smile

CroftRoanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your opinion. I understand that mystical subjects aren't everybody's thing and I can't attract the universe to my work but I'm grateful that you took the time to look over my hubs.

1. profile image0

You're more than welcome. smile

working