jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Does Steve Harvey know what he's talking about?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image91
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

After reviewing "Think Like a Man" and "Think Like a Man Too", I started to wonder something...does Steve Harvey really know what he's talking about when it comes to men in general?  I never read his book, "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man", but it seems to help out a lot of women.  Therefore, I would like to ask any hubber out there that has read his book...has his advice ever worked for you?  Does he know what he's talking about? I'm just curious.

1. bethperry profile image93
      bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Never heard of him, sorry.

Stevennix2001posted 3 years agoin reply to this

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/9070933_f248.jpg
        really?  you never heard of the black comedian steve harvey?  he's the guy in this picture btw.

1. bethperry profile image93

Oh, THAT guy! Yes I have seen him on television. SEXY mustache, too smile

Stevennix2001posted 3 years agoin reply to this

have you read his book called, "act like a lady, think like a man?"

1. Sed-me profile image82
              Sed-meposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ive never read the book, but he seems like a good guy. I like him.

2. bethperry profile image93

No I haven't. But I'll have to check into it now! As I recall, he's a pretty funny guy.

2. savvydating profile image96
      savvydatingposted 3 years agoin reply to this

He seems to know what he is talking about. I've not read his book, but I do watch his "Steve Harvey" show now and again. Basically, his goal is to even the playing field for women and he seems to be helping.

working