jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who wants to debate a topic with me?

1. profile image48
    tinkerbell09posted 8 years ago

Who wants to debate a topic with me?

I don't have anything interesting to talk about, so I want someone to spark a conversation with me.  If I can't argue, I'll give my opinion, and if I don't know about the topic, I'll simply say "I don't know" and ask you to elaborate and enlighten me with some knowledge.  Aaaaannnnnd... GO!

2. profile image46
    kaleshwarposted 8 years ago

I'm all up for debate, but since I wont be able to write another answer on this question to give you a reply oh hell let me just get to it.
    Just send your answer to my email or put it in the forums and send me a note.
    questions:
    1) what is time? the theory should be able to explain time dilation.
    2) create a theory of spacetime that allows for faster than light travel. This means find a way to deal with time dialation, mass increase and length contradiction.
    3) An easy one. Sorry can't think of any easy ones, now answer why I can't think of easy ones.
    4) How can a true artificial intelligence computer be made? Consider money is no problem. Also consider that you have the best of the best people in employment. 

That enough? no? just hit me an email. (just hit contact link in my profile)

3. profile image48
    tinkerbell09posted 8 years ago

Wow! Great questions Kaleshwar.  Give me some "time" on 1, 2, and 4.  You'll be getting an email from me about #3.  Ooh, I'm giddy with excitement!

4. blogger1234 profile image47
    blogger1234posted 8 years ago

do you like the twilight series?if you say no a real debate is gonna start...

5. profile image45
    Millomanposted 8 years ago

There is no such thing as time. Time as an illusion is to separate thought from manifestation of that thought in the physical world. Ordinarily, it would be instantaneous.

As there are beings who travel on light overtones (namely ourselves but not in physical form), the question has already been answered

Closed to reply

working