jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does anyone know what time it is?

1. BrianFanslau profile image59
    BrianFanslauposted 8 years ago

Does anyone know what time it is?

2. BrianFanslau profile image59
    BrianFanslauposted 8 years ago

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!! and thats what it is because evidently I need to write more so that I can submit my answer to myself... is this Hubsterbation?

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

To quote Chicago...does anybody really care? smile

4. Kebennett1 profile image60
    Kebennett1posted 8 years ago

It is time for the world to take notice of the changes in our environment. Look at the seasons--they are changing significantly! We have more serious weather, cold, heat, wind, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods! We have a honey bee shortage. Many other creatures of nature are becoming extinct or already are. There is so much out of whack!
    Why, because we are a people who are shamefully dependent on oil for one! We are spoiled to doing what we want, eating what we want wearing what we want, driving what we want, all at the expense of the environment! We don't want the inconvenience of change! We have only one environment and we are slowly killing it. Which is really stupid, since we need the environment to survive.

5. Cam Anju profile image73
    Cam Anjuposted 8 years ago

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care? If so I can't imagine why... LOL

6. profile image74
    me259259posted 8 years ago

That is truly a difficult question to answer, for it is only answerable under a specific set of very limited and unrealistic definitions to hold reality to.  One of these assumptions is that time moves forward.  Is it that time moves forward, or is it that we move forward in time.  Time could very well be a dimension like length, width, and depth, but it's too complicated to understand.  Even if time all moved in the same direction, it would be foolish to assume that it moves at the same rate.  For instance, an object that gets sucked in by a black hole will appear to be sucked into the black hole for all eternity, even after it is gone after being crushed by gravity.  For time itself to be affected by gravity, for time to be relative to anything, proves that time is an illusion.  Eventually, it may be proven that time is just an optical illusion, and that time is really just photons moving in space.

So... I guess this is a long way of saying: No.  No one knows what time it is.  And when someone does know, it will always be known, and always have been known.

7. Katina R profile image72
    Katina Rposted 8 years ago

It's Howdy Doody time.  A TV show I used to watch when I was very young.  smile

Closed to reply

working