jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

can you tell me what you think? I will appreciate it.

1. poeticlove_jones profile image57
    poeticlove_jonesposted 8 years ago

can you tell me what you think? I will appreciate it.

2. thranax profile image53
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

What I think about what? I think your a newer hubber who asked a question and I think your bold about doing so.

(See the error with your question?)

3. Miss Nasreen profile image60
    Miss Nasreenposted 8 years ago

Nothinh in "Nature" is for itself
    *Rever don't drink their won water*
    *Sun doesn't give heat for itself*
    *Moon doesn't shine for itself*
    *Flowers doesn't spread fragrance for themselves*

4. anisetta profile image53
    anisettaposted 8 years ago

Right now I think about my efforts to further my education and the lack of attention I have received  from the admin staff.

I thhink that the administrative staff in higher education needs to learn more about humbleness. I have experienced that some (few, not all) admin staff behave as if they were superior to the students they serve, that is to their clients. This sometimes becomes so frustrating that I think twice about being at that particular setting at that point in time. Of course, I reflect and take time to ease my frustrations and look at the issue in a way that would focus on my benefits.

I thought that students are customers on any institution and they should be taking into account as such. However, that has not been my experience with only a couple of exceptions.

I imagine that this is the reflection of how good customer service is declining exponentially.

Closed to reply