jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am a writer who focuses on christian topics and devotionals...how do I get int

1. profile image45
    okiejohnposted 8 years ago

I am a writer who focuses on christian topics and devotionals...how do I get into ghost writing?

2. hottopicchik profile image50
    hottopicchikposted 8 years ago

Use your creativity. All I write r ghost books. read into other books, u mite get sum ideas and enjoy them

3. Hi-Jinks profile image60
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

Most Christians I known only believe in the Holy Ghost.
    Ah, are we talking about writing for someone else or the after life?
    Visit known ghostly sites talk with people who might tell you stories. Be liberal in your thinking.

4. kpinker2 profile image49
    kpinker2posted 8 years ago

Ghost writing is difficult. It either completely works or it doesn't. I would reccomend reading a few successful novels about ghosts and also watching movie pertaining to ghostly invents. Researching alleged ghost sightings would be a good way to get started.

5. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Commit suicide and become a ghost.  Then start writing.  You could start with a rewrite of "Dante's Inferno" since suicide is a "no-no" in christianity, and you will have to be writing from a Starbucks in hell -- writing what you know.

6. Lee Boolean profile image57
    Lee Booleanposted 8 years ago

Get yourself a Ouija Board, a couple of good pals and a very large bong... before you know it the spirit will take you and your devotionals will write themselves.

working