jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long have you been working on that book you want to publish?

1. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

How long have you been working on that book you want to publish?

Is it fiction or non fiction?

2. dmularz profile image52
    dmularzposted 8 years ago

Fiction... had one started, got writer's block... Ironically, I saw a movie that had the same plot 5 years or so after I started it! I am now thinking of a bunch of short stories with a common theme.

3. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

dmularz, that would be a great project!  You could do one of your stories as a hub.

4. TKarma profile image53
    TKarmaposted 8 years ago

I have two novels in progress and have been working on them for a year.

5. frogget_ba profile image61
    frogget_baposted 8 years ago

I have a fiction story in progress that I have been co writing with my grandmother who lives in Michigan ( I live in North Carolina).  We have been working on it for almost a year now.

6. Ginger Fernandez profile image59
    Ginger Fernandezposted 8 years ago

Technically all of my books are fiction... though basically spiced with a reality that lends realism. 

I am working on four separate books at once.   "Anastasia's Revenge, New Heights, Once & Again and finally The New Don, Tale of a Gangsta Princess".  All of them are finished products except one.  It is in the final stage of the 4th draft. I have been working on them for a couple of years now, but I am nearly done. 

Three are proofs.  I am reading three of them for final print.  I have a projected release date this spring.  When I am finished I will  hit the ground running.  "Mission; Advertise... advertise... advertise.

I am also fast at work in this phase of the offering.  I have signs, flyers, book marks, sample copies of each novel combined in a book form to be be distributed to the public.

Eventually I will be working on book signings, and TV spots.

working