jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much do you earn from your hubpages? How long does it take for you to see yo

1. LDC2010 profile image59
    LDC2010posted 8 years ago

How much do you earn from your hubpages? How long does it take for you to see your first earnings?

we always wonder how much money people make from their articles on hubpages.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

There are LOTS of threads in the forums and even whole Hubs where other users are already sharing this info.  Just use the site search feature.

3. Eileen Hughes profile image85
    Eileen Hughesposted 7 years ago

Your earnings will depend on the amount of good quality hubs that you write. The topics that you write about and the information that you put in these hubs.

If you write good interesting hubs you may start to earn a few cents in a matter of weeks.  BUT do not expect to earn enough money to give up your day job. 

It will take hard work and could take you months and months to earn your first Google adsense payment.

4. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

I personally earn a few cents after 2 weeks of publishing. Of course my starting articles are not so good.

Therefore, if you are writing well, you could see at least a little money in the first month.

Regardless, some people earn a lot and some doesn't even earn after months of writing.

It all comes down to what you write and the quality of the content.

Good luck!

5. Suzanne Day profile image96
    Suzanne Dayposted 7 years ago

I've been here 2 weeks and have 25 cents from Adsense with 7 hubs (only 4 of which I think are good). But then again, I was an SEO keyword content writer in my last day job.....and I still think it will take me a long time to reach a payout from Adsense.......