jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'm new here . This might be pretty stupid but do we just write our own poems un

1. ruby19 profile image55
    ruby19posted 8 years ago

I'm new here . This might be pretty stupid but do we just write our own poems under this topic?

2. 360repairoc profile image60
    360repairocposted 8 years ago

You can write about anything you'd like. The topic you posted in is for poetry, but anything poetry related would work. Poetry reviews, poems, rhyming dictionary, ect.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

Generally, this space is for people wanting answers to a question-- or wanting someone to write a hub on a particular subject. It would be a good idea to read the "Help" section. (Upper right corner of the page.)  You can post a poem in a hub, but you might want to read all the directions first and also look at a few hubs to see how they might look.
    As a suggestion, you might type "poetry" in the search box, to find some hubs with poetry, or about poetry. (You can also narrow your search to hubs.)
    Good luck and welcome to HubPages!

4. thooghun profile image82
    thooghunposted 8 years ago

You may write you poems as easily as clicking the "start a bew hub" and using a text module to write in. You may want to use an external text editor and simply copy and past the poem if you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the one provided.

I am unsure what you intend by "this topic". You may classify your hub as poetry and write and that.

Regards, thoog.