Write a hub about a hilarious moment a tear-jerker that you could never forget.

1. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Write a hub about a hilarious moment a tear-jerker that you could never forget.

2. cheryljerabek profile image50
    cheryljerabekposted 7 years ago

This incident was both hilarious and a tear-jerker. I had just turned five and when I was growing up, the only way to start school early was to attend a private school.  I had bugged my parents long enough they had conceded to enroll me in Johnson's Private
    School in Arlington, Texas. 

My neighbor had been going to the school and was having a graduation program so Mom took my cousin and I to see it.  It was a great way to find out more about what the school offered.

We were sitting near the back as we were a little late arriving.  The class was on stage sitting in a semi circle of small chairs.  As the program began, two children took center stage and sang and introductory duet.

Being so small and short, my cousin and I could not see very well and spotted two available seats so we asked my Mother if we could move to them.  She agreed. 

We proceeded to the empty chairs.  The only problem was the two chairs actually belonged to the two children who were singing.  Quietly we took our seats onstage and when the audience realized what was going on and saw my horrified Mother trying to motion us down, they roared with laughter.

The two children performing the duet were unaware of what was going on and thought they were being laughed at so of course, they began to cry.

Thus my debut into the wonderful world of school began.