jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

do a lot of people actually read this creative writing stuff? can u make money h

1. Jluvies profile image60
    Jluviesposted 7 years ago

do a lot of people actually read this creative writing stuff? can u make money here?

2. infoperc profile image55
    infopercposted 7 years ago

-- Are you aware that there are certain people who have ended up making a fortune, creating a business, realizing dreams … online … by leveraging the commercial value of … information? (yes)

-- Are you also aware that the most successful of those few, actually had no initial intention of coming into such benevolence, but rather simply acted out on an enticing, passionate inclination? (quote: "Just kept doing more of what they liked doing most")

-- Have you ever considered the possibility of you becoming such a person … even followed through only to be smacked back into mediocre sense by the reality of the highly priced technical assistance which is required or the vast and ambiguous commercial acumen, which is rarely evident before it brings us affluence?

Well -- time to smack back! Because if you can identify such "enticingly passionate inclination", something which you like doing most, or would very much like to be doing more of … or better … and improve your life to the point of constant fulfillment -- it would be my greatest pleasure to provide the rest of those resources, as noted above, which have presented themselves before as sufficient reasons for you to not be living the life you desire.

P.S. this was just an excerpt; read all my message at specificnews dot com slash partners ; specificnews.com/partners

3. life-is-sweet profile image67
    life-is-sweetposted 7 years ago

I really like Infoperc's answer! He's right anything is possible. I just started here and I haven't made any money, but I have gotten comments to my articles and most of all I am having fun doing what I like: writing.

4. profile image0
    KelciCposted 7 years ago

I don't know if you can make money here, since I'm a moderately inactive member of this site, but I would read creative writing stuff.

I don't know if anyone else on this site would read creative writing, however. Most people here, from what I understand, are only interested in cashing in--and supporting others--on topics that either are search-engine friendly to make the most money, or talk about a subject that will bring in more pageviews to make them more money from advertising.

5. Pandoras Box profile image67
    Pandoras Boxposted 7 years ago

My guess is the creative writing stuff doesn't pay. However, perhaps it's a good way to develop a following.