jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long have you been writing?

1. keishamo profile image48
    keishamoposted 7 years ago

How long have you been writing?

2. Fluffymetal profile image77
    Fluffymetalposted 7 years ago

I've always kept journals, but I started taking my writings more seriously when I found hubpages about 3 months ago.

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Well, first off I would like to Welcome you to HubPages, being here only 5 days. Secondly, I have been writing poetry, non-professional/not published in any book anywhere, for a good portion of my life. I only started at HubPages, writing articles for about 7-8 months now.

It is a pleasure to meet you and hope you enjoy your time here. smile

4. Rafini profile image89
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I haven't been writing long enough.  I've wanted to be a writer since I was 8 or 9, started keeping a journal about 10 years ago and finally decided to take the dream seriously when I found HubPages 3 months ago.

5. Windsweptplains profile image70
    Windsweptplainsposted 7 years ago

I started writing as soon as I learned how. I used to write lots of little books and illustrate them. I started writing summaries, articles and movie reviews in high school and now I am starting on novel writing.

Hub Pages has been a great place to improve writing skills, I've enjoyed writing about books I've read, something I haven't done before.

6. Wayne Tilden profile image59
    Wayne Tildenposted 7 years ago

Like Apostle Jack, I've been writing since I learned how to hold a crayon. I used to write little stories - or scribbled them and my mother read them to me.
    By school I would write anything I could. I would write short books - with chapters.
    I wrote creatively. I wrote journalisticly, I wrote plays.
    Now I'm in the midst of a story which has held me up while I wait for the characters tell me what they're going to do next.
    I guess I "overanswered" your question. I guess the short version of my answer should be:
    "All my life."